Prism Launcher Release 5.1, now availablerelease
We are bringing you Prism Launcher 5.1!
This is our first patch release after the thing.
While we promised to bring you a blog article about the thing, it seems like interest has died down and there are many good write-ups/explanations of the situation on the internet.
We did update our FAQ though, so feel free to read that.
Now to the update.
This mainly consists of bug fixes, nothing too exciting.
Other than that Windows users might like our new 64-bit builds.
We are already hyped for our next feature release though, which will bring some UI improvements.
- Add support for certain languages by @Scrumplex in #354
- Abort ATLauncher pack install if optional mods dialog is closed by @jamierocks in #224
- Better dark theme selection contrast by @Protrikk in #274
- Code quality improvements by @bensuperpc in #228
- Change Profiles to Accounts for consistency by @FayneAldan in #353
- Hide the ProgressDialog when failing and succeeding jobs by @flowln and @Scrumplex in #185 #225
- Remove duplicate Java entries from Auto-detect by @AliceDTRH in #234
- Renamed inappropriate instances of "PrismLauncher" to "Prism Launcher" by @ZombieNub in #148
- Retry mod search job after aborting it by @flowln in #283
- Update credits by @Scrumplex in #338
- Update dependencies by @renovate[bot] in #197 #198
- [Linux] Resolve filesystem conflicts with other MultiMC forks by @getchoo in #218
- [Linux] Update metainfo by @TheEvilSkeleton in #100
- [Linux] Update Nix derivation and instructions by @Minion3665 in #147
- [Windows] Use Clang for building on Windows by @DioEgizio and @Scrumplex in #301 #322
- Avoid crash for unexpected Modrinth API response by @Scrumplex in #319
- Fix ATLauncher pack installation by @jamierocks and @flowln in #233 #333
- Fix contributors in About dialog by @Chrono-byte in #184
- Fix hardcoded icon by @fn2006 in #342
- Fix incorrect release titles by @MMK21Hub in #123
- Fix mod list text clipping by @Sebbl0508 and @flowln in #39
- Fix Modrinth download of blocked mods by @flowln in #329
- Fix trailing space in APIPage by @Chrono-byte in #359
- Fix Trash issues by @Scrumplex in #351
- Fix typo by @Heath123 in #202
- Fix version labels width by @jn64 in #240
- Use static height for changelogs in the mod updater dialog by @flowln in #206
- [macOS] Update application metadata by @tobimori in #231
- [Windows] Fix crash on Windows 7/8.1 by @TheLastRar in #352
- [Windows] Fix low-resolution icon by @Scrumplex in #173
- [Windows] Fix x86_64 builds by @TheLastRar in #318
- [Windows] Use "Prism Launcher" in installer by @Scrumplex in #281
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PrismLauncher/PrismLauncher/compare/5.0...5.1
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.