Prism Launcher Release 5.2, now availablerelease
We are bringing you Prism Launcher 5.2!
This release mostly includes some boring fixes. In any case we got some cool stuff scheduled for 6.0, so we hope to see you then!
- Improve Java compatibility check warning by @ryanccn in #346
- Remove the clear button in the instance settings page's filter edits by @flowln in #445
- Save cache immediately when cleared by @Scrumplex in #406
- Update credits again by @txtsd in #368
- Fix LTO compilation with
-Werror=odrflag by @flowln in #374
- Fix logo name by @Scrumplex in #365
- Fix warning in main function by @TayouVR in #415
- [Windows] Fix ATLauncher browser crashing by @TheLastRar in #379
- [Windows] Fix handling of non-latin characters in the mod updater by @flowln in #397
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PrismLauncher/PrismLauncher/compare/5.1...5.2
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.