If you would like to contribute to Prism Launcher, you might find it useful to join our Discord Server or Matrix Space.
If you want to build Prism Launcher yourself and/or contribute, check out our Build Instructions page for a handy guide.
Please follow the existing formatting.
In general, by order of importance:
- Make sure your IDE is not messing up line endings or whitespace and avoid using linters.
- Prefer readability to dogma.
- Keep to the existing formatting.
- Indent with 4 space unless it's in a submodule.
- Keep lists (of arguments, parameters, initializers...) as lists, not paragraphs. It should either read from top to bottom, or left to right. Not both.
- Getting Started
- Help pages