Prism Launcher Release 6.2, now availablerelease
This is a small update that fixes some issues, most notably a nasty issue when importing .mrpack file.
Thanks to all contributors!
- Detect jars from within build folder for development builds by @Ryex in #781
- Improve the reliability of the Task's stack overflow test by @flowln in #804
- Correctly parse metadata from some misbehaving Forge mods by @flowln in #743
- Remove commit hash from builds where git wasn't installed at build time by @getchoo in #666
- Skip some HTML in markdown rendering by @redstrate in #713
- Update application metadata by @AshtakaOOf in #680
- Update copyright notice by @RaptaG in #746
- Use Qt logging facilities instead of our own by @flowln in #665
- [Windows] Let Qt handle dark mode titlebar by @TheLastRar in #726
- [Windows] Update MSVC builds to Qt 6.4.2 by @DioEgizio in #716
- Better check file paths in .mrpack import and json components by @flowln and @Scrumplex in #810
- Fix crashes when running a lot of concurrent tasks by @flowln in #758 #784
- Fix importing 1.16+ Forge Technic Launcher packs by @byquanton in #710
- Improve handing of ZLib submodule by @TheLastRar in #772 #779
- [Windows] Fix random ResourceFolderModel test failures on some Windows builds by @flowln in #731
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PrismLauncher/PrismLauncher/compare/6.1...6.2
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.