Prism Launcher Release 6.1, now availablerelease
This is a small update that fixes some issues, most of which were introduced by our previous 6.0 release.
Thanks to all contributors!
- Move cat to the bottom right by @DioEgizio in #612
- Only show scrollbars when needed by @leo78913 in #630
- [Linux] Update Nix packaging by @Scrumplex in #647
- [Windows] Improve MSVC build flags by @getchoo in #631
- Avoid deadlock when there are a lot of resource packs in an instance by @flowln in #628
- Correctly set component versions in Modrinth pack updating by @flowln and @Scrumplex in #636
- Fix crash when changing styles by @TheLastRar in #600
- Fix importing modpacks using ZIP files by @flowln in #607
- Fix possible crash in mod and modpack downloaders with images by @flowln in #605
- Fix wordings in modpack updater by @Scrumplex in #601
- Fix warning about QMap by @Edgars-Cirulis in #625
- [Linux] Fix crash when using Qt GTK2 style by @flowln in #604
- [Windows] Fix automated WinGet releases by @Scrumplex in #593 #649
- Remove unused DLLs/dylibs from builds by @DioEgizio in #642
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PrismLauncher/PrismLauncher/compare/6.0...6.1
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.