Prism Launcher Release 7.1, now availablerelease
This is a smaller release, with mostly bug fixes. There are also some minor improvements, like an easier way to open the launcher's data directory, and allowing users to edit instance settings even while an instance is running.
There is also an important fix for the .mrpack export on Windows. Previously, the launcher would bundle all mods into the final modpack ZIP. Now the launcher will correctly bundle the metadata instead. This bug caused trouble at Modrinth as people started uploading these modpacks there. We are very sorry for this bug and hope to catch these kinds of issues through our testing initiative on our Discord server.
Until next time!
- Add icons to export menu items by @leo78913 in #1162
- Add the launcher root folder to the Folders menu by @RedsonBr140 and @Scrumplex in #1063
- Higlight installed mods in download dialog by @Trial97 in #1135
- Don't hide the settings tab when an instance is running by @RedsonBr140 and @TheKodeToad in #1067
.gitdirectory from the source code tarball by @guihkx in #1140
- Make Konami Code a bit more obvious by @TayouVR in #1151
- Store logs in seperate directory by @Trial97 and @chmodsayshello in #1099
- Fix error message about JavaVendor by @Scrumplex in #1195
- Fix parsing of settings file by @Trial97 in #1174 #1192
- Fix some crashes regarding high network usage by @Trial97 in #1145
- Fix trailing space in instance name by @TheKodeToad in #1198
- [Linux] Fix devShell for Nix users by @getchoo in #1159
- [Windows] Fix mrpack export bundling all mods by @TheKodeToad in #1166
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PrismLauncher/PrismLauncher/compare/7.0...7.1
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.